The latest from the CDC, the first family is vaccinated, and the controversy continues about the vaccine.
- BioCryst, Answer for Swine Flu H1N1 Vaccine Shortages? (BCRX … – BioCryst, Answer for Swine Flu H1N1 Vaccine Shortages? (BCRX). October 26, 2009 · Filed Under fda, flu. I have been a pretty upset US citizen so far this Fall ahead of flu season.
- Irish lad rushed to hospital after H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine shot … – Tags: Desiree Jennings Swine Flu vaccine shot horror story!, H1N1 treatment Tamiflu horror stories!, Killer nerve disease links to Swine Flu vaccine link, links to Swine Flu/H1N1 horror stories!, Obama’s daughters did not get the Swine flu.
- Flu Vaccines Hit A Wall – Scientists Struggle To Speed Vaccine … – Making a vaccine against seasonal influenza is a constant catch-up game. Scientists must predict which of the constantly mutating virus strains will be most virulent six months in the future, the amount of time it takes to manufacture.
- (NaturalNews) Swine flu infections have peaked out in the USA, even before drug companies could get their vaccines injected into everyone. According to CDC findings announced recently in Atlanta, one in five U.S. children have already experienced the flu this month, and most of those were likely H1N1 swine flu cases, the CDC says.
- Vaccinations for the First Family We’ve been asked about whether the President, Mrs. Obama, and Sasha and Malia have received their H1N1 and seasonal flu vaccines. All four members of the Obama family have received their seasonal flu vaccine. Malia and Sasha were both vaccinated for H1N1 last week, after the vaccine became available to Washington, DC schoolchildren. President and Mrs. Obama have not yet been vaccinated for H1N1, and they will wait until the needs of the priority groups identified by the CDC – including young people under the age of 24, pregnant women, and people with underlying conditions – have been met. The girls’ H1N1 vaccine was administered by a White House physician, who applied for and received the vaccine from the DC Department of Health using the same process as every other vaccination site in the District.